Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 33- Dingle Tower


We enjoyed the sunshine today and avoided the waterfront crowd via a walk to the Dingle Tower. I was pleasantly surprised to see the Dingle itself open to the public.


I hiked to the top to take in an amazing view of the Northwest Arm. Unfortunately the windows were barred with a mesh metal so my pics are kinda wonky. I managed to salvage a half decent shot through the mesh via a shallow depth of field and infinity focus.


You can see the rest of my Dingle Tower wanderings on my flickr stream here.

6 comments:

  1. The one from Dingle Tower reminds me of something from a Burton film! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen. I really enjoyed walking to the top. Though leaning over the edge to get this shot was a bit unnerving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is super cool. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel, I quite enjoy that one also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is a crop from a little hole? skillz fraser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool interior! should be a set for an alfred hitchcock esque kind of movie.

    ReplyDelete