Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 79 - Evening at Armdale Yacht Club

I took photos of a coworker's boat at the Armdale Yacht Club for an upcoming sale on Kijiji. I bartered my services in exchange for a harbour cruise, date TBA in September. Gotta love bartering. We relaxed, had some wine and reminisced over the history of the boat. It is sad selling a boat that has been in the family for so many years and has so much history. Did you know the Coast Guard once had a volunteer vessel rescue fleet? In any event it was a lovely evening. On the way home I snapped a shot of the moon over the Armdale Yacht Club. A lovely September evening in Halifax.

2 comments:

  1. I had a walk admiring this same moon tonight:) Gorgeous shot of a familiar place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...the moon is kinda burned out in terms of detail. I needed a tripod and three frames combined in an HDR image. yadda yadda. Still happy with it though, thanks Alice.

    ReplyDelete